Here are some of the books I’ve read over the years.
- “Storytelling for User Experience” by Whitney Quesenbery, Kevin Brooks.
- “Well designed: How to Use Empathy to Create Products People Love” by Jon Kolko.
- “Service Design for Business: A Practical Guide to Optimizing the Customer Experience” by Ben Reason, Lavrans Løvlie, and Melvin Brand Flu.
- “Designing Products People Love: How Great Designers Create Successful Products” by Scott Hurff.
- “X: The Experience When Business Meets Design” by Brian Solis.
- “Exposing the Magic of Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Methods and Theory of Synthesis” by Jon Kolko.
- “Designing for Touch” by Josh Clark.
- “About Face: The Essentials of Interaction Design” by by Alan Cooper, Robert Reimann, David Cronin, and Christopher Noessel.
- “Redefining Operational Excellence” by Andrew Miller.
- “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel.
- “ Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster” by by Alistair Croll and Benjamin Yoskovitz.
- “The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback” by Dan Olsen.
- “The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses” by Eric Ries.
- “Rework” by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson.
- “Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future” by Ashlee Vance.
- “Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela” by Nelson Mandela.
- “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson.
- “Decoded” by Jay-Z.